Kids Next Door Z is an anime spinoff from Codename: Kids Next Door. In this, the villain characters of the original show now have more destructive and commanding intentions, and instead of adult tyranny, the kids fight tyranny period. Also, the age of decommisioning is changed from 13 to 18 (in fact, most of the characters are around 13).
- Numbuh 1/Nigel Uno (ナンバーワン/ナイジェル·ウノ, Nanbā Wan/Naijeru· Uno)-The leader of Sector V. He is of British nationality and is completely bald.
- Numbuh 2/Hoagie P. Gilligan (ナンバーツー/ーギーP.ギリガン, Nanbā Tsū/Hōgī P. Girigan)-The Sector's brains. He's responsible for the team's 2x4 Technology. He tries to be funny at times, but fails to do so most of the time. American in nationality.
- Numbuh 3/Kuki Sanban (ナンバースーリ/久喜市三番, Nanbā Sūri/Kuki Sanban)-The most feminine. She loves plush toys, especially Rainbow Monkeys. She is Japanese.
- Numbuh 4/Wallabee "Wally" Beetles (ナンバーフォー/ワラビー"ウォーリー"ビートルズ,Nanbā Fō/Warabī "U~ōrī" Bītoruzu)-The tough one. He usually doesn't think before acting. He has a crush on Numbuh 3. Is Australian in nationality.
- Numbuh 5/Abigail "Abby" Lincoln (ナンバーファイブ/アビゲイル"アビー"リンカーン, Nanbā Faibu/Abigeiru "Abī" Rinkān)-The quiet tomboy. She is the most level-headed of her group. She has a crush on Numbuh 2. African American in race, French in nationality.
- Kids Next Door Z is similar to PowerPuff Girls Z because the are both anime spinoffs of American Cartoon Network shows. In PowerPuff Girls Z! Toon Mega Stars (another creation of mine), Numbuh 2 and Numbuh 5 are characters alongside the PPG.
- However, KNDZ airs in America and has both the same American and Japanese VAs as the original show.
- Although the villains are more destructive and commanding instead of enforcing "adult tyranny" (and just enforcing more vilainous tyranny, such as destroying or trying to take over), they still have their original themes.